Saturday, October 1, 2011

E.S. Wynn


Name: E.S. Wynn

About Me: My name is Earl S. Wynn. In some places, they call me "The Wind," and in others, the Space Cowboy, but here on Earth, I'm known as the man with the plan, and my plan is to write, and to do it well. I am the author of over thirty books, the chief editor of Thunderune Publishing, the sole creative force behind its 20+ imprints on the Thunderune Network (including the flash fiction magazines  Weirdyear, Yesteryear Fiction, Farther Stars Than These Flaming Filmreel, Purchase Progress, and Smashed Cat Magazine) the author of over a hundred and fifty articles, several hundred short stories (published under nearly as many pen names) and a voice actor with over fifteen albums of literature and guided meditation under my belt. As of 2011, I am 26, engaged, and the proud owner of a B.A. in English. It is my belief that everyone is capable of miracles and that everyone is as unstoppable as they choose to be.



My Pledge:

If I reach:

  • $50: I will turn my backyard into a victory garden and grow local, sustainable foods.
  • $100: I will add another 100 free writing prompts to the writing resources section of my blog.
  • $500: I will hold several free guided meditation classes in the Sacramento area.
  • $1,000: I will open a new magazine (comment below on what kind you would like to read!)
  • $5,000: I will put $2500 of this into Thunderune Publishing, allowing me to reopen consideration for the book submissions of new authors and to start publishing them.
  • $10,000: I will create an epic and unique work of art with a progressive message, make it free to download, then put it into the creative commons. (Suggestions on what this piece of art should be are welcome!)
My Ultimate Goal: It is my aim in life to break down the barriers between artists and the success necessary for them to be able to support themselves entirely with their art. I envision a future where work no longer exists in the form that we know it, where work is the progress where passions are followed and all that is drudgery is done by machines, where everyone all over the world can do the work they want to do, in the quantities they want to, according to their own schedule, and still be guaranteed food, running water, electricity and all other necessary amenities of a modern life. It is possible, and I plan to do everything I can to bring about such a future.

Where To Buy: Visit Thunderune Publishing to buy books by E.S. Wynn: http://www.thunderune.com

Results: Check the Affirmations section for the results of this artist's sales.



- - -

No comments:






Help keep Purchase Progress alive! Visit our sponsors! :)



- - -
 
;